CoventryCares Of Ohio Home
Welcome to CoventryCares Advantage
CoventryCares of Virginia is preparing to submit a proposal for the Virginia Dual Demonstration Project slated to begin early 2014. This proposal focuses on integrated managed care services for Medicare-Medicaid beneficiaries that improve quality, coordination, and cost-effectiveness of services. Our product name for this program is CoventryCares Advantage of Virginia.
- Provider Recruitment
- We welcome you to partner with us in ensuring the best possible health outcomes for your patients who chose to become CoventryCares Advantage members.
If you would like to participate in the CoventryCares Advantage provider network or have questions, please call us at 1-855-723-4329.
- Consumers & Caregivers
- At Coventry, we believe in focusing on our members’ needs, continuity of care and access to care. Our members are key to their care teams. Everyone who enrolls with CoventryCares Advantage is assigned a Care Coordinator “buddy.” This buddy helps the member get needed services, arrange for transportation and makes it easy for the member to get answers.
Our physicians and ancillary health care providers are key to the quality plans and service we promise. At Coventry, we focus on operational excellence, constantly striving to eliminate redundancy and streamline processes for the benefit and value of all of our partners.
- Easy and simple experience
- Operational excellence
- Financial discipline
- Empowering environment
Coventry’s free online provider portal, directprovider.com, allows you to access critical information wherever and whenever you need it. It simplifies the historic paper process and accelerates claims processing and information flow management so data is readily available to providers as soon as you need it.
Special Programs for Members & Caregivers
Helping our members maintain their independence is important to us. We have given careful thought in developing programs and services that support members and their caregivers, including:
- Our Member ID card for both Medicare and Medicaid benefits to simplify the process for members.
- Our Supportive Surroundings™ program that arranges the services members need at home to help them stay independent.
- Our Welcome Home Transitional Care™ program that makes sure members have meals, equipment and follow up care after they leave the hospital or nursing facility. This program is meant to truly make their transition easy.
- Our caregiver education, resources and tools to make it easier to get the help members and their loved ones need.